Anastasia ice out highlighterAnastasia ice out highlighter ($34.00 for 0.31 ounces) is a light white gold that shimmers with a medium to light golden yellow with metallic luster. When applied to my skin, the lighter base did not seem to transform, so it looked a little warmer than I expected.
The texture is moderate, firmer but not stiff, and it feels consistent with the gel-powder blend formula. If you want more coverage, you will want a slightly denser brush, because the firmer texture is not powdery, so sometimes more feathery brushes pick up the product unevenly. The powder itself spreads well on bare skin and blends when I apply it, then it seems to “melt” into my skin, giving it a smoother glow without emphasizing the natural texture of my skin. The highlighter is mainly opaque, buildable pigmentation and can be used for eight hours before visibly fading.
- Artist Fashion Gold Digger (P, $27.00) is more shiny (95% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Gilded Glow (LE, $68.00) is warmer (95% similar).
- Dior Strobe Gold (Glitz) (LE,) is more shiny (95% similar).
- Wet’n’ Wild Winter Bloom (LE, $4.99) is more shiny (95% similar).
- Anastasia Marshmallow (LE,) is more shiny (95% similar).
- Anastasia Helia (PiP,) is more shiny (95% similar).
- LORAC Star Reader (LE, $23.00) is more shiny (95% similar).
- Bekaa Citrine (LE, $38.00) is more shiny and warmer (95% similar).
- Pat McGrath Pure Gold (003) (Picture-in-picture, $65.00) is more shiny (90% similar).
- ColourPop extra (LE, US$8.00) more shiny and warmer (90% similar).
Sodium calcium borosilicate, alumina, neopentyl glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate, polydimethylsiloxane, PEG-12 polydimethylsiloxane, sorbitan isostearic acid Ester, Mica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Polysorbate 60, Irish Seaweed (Carrageenan), Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Yellow Raw gum, octyl glycol, 1,2-hexanediol, silicon dioxide, tin oxide, titanium dioxide (CI 77891)
Disclaimer: The ingredient list is provided by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publication. Be sure to check the product packaging (if available), check the list of ingredients that apply to the product you are buying, or check the brand or retailer’s website for the latest ingredient list.
We hope you consider shopping through our links below to support Temptalia. Thanks!
We are here to help you buy better beauty products that you will like and love! We recommend that you register to take advantage of personalized features, such as tracking the products you own, viewing your existing scam content, and more!
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare any two
Curious how the two shades compare to each other? Enter the shade below to get an instant side-by-side color palette!