ColourPop Darling Super Shock Cheek (0.15 oz. $8.00) is a darker, orange-toned copper color, with a warm reddish undertone, with delicate golden pearls, giving it a soft, bright finish. It has more opaque color coverage, apply with your fingertips, and use a synthetic brush for more medium, buildable coverage, such as those available on the market.
The texture is smooth, emollient, and slightly wet to the touch, but once it touches my skin, it becomes a powdery application and finish. It spreads evenly and blends well on bare skin and foundation. It stayed for 10 hours before it disappeared from me.
Detailed information about general performance and characteristics (such as smell).
- NARS waived (LE, $30.00) Not so shiny (95% similar).
- Fenty Beauty Beach Bum (P, $25.00) Lighter and cooler (90% similar).
- MAC Happy Model (LE, $31.00) is less shiny and darker (90% similar).
- Meat beauty glaze (P, $26.00) Less shiny, lighter (90% similar).
- ColourPop Tulle (LE, $8.00) Less shiny, warmer (90% similar).
- MAC perfect bronze (right) (LE, $29.00) is less shiny and lighter (90% similar).
- ColourPop Bardot (P, $8.00) Brighter and darker (90% similar).
- Fenty Beauty Rose Latte (P, $20.00) Less shiny and darker (90% similar).
- NARS Cheek Studio III (LE, $30.00) is more shiny, lighter, and warmer (85% similar).
- LORAC prime time (LE,) is more shiny and warmer (85% similar).
US$8.00/0.15 ounce. —— $53.33 per ounce
The formula should have “buildable” coverage and can be applied with fingertips (this will produce “higher coverage”) or a brush (for more transparent coverage). It is a cream-based product that has a subtle “moisturizing” feel, but never has the thickness of a real cream blush. It continues to maintain the smoothness of the cream formula, but spreads and blends more like a powder product (without lifting the foundation). The product is set in a powder finish, so the product does not slip during the day. On me, wear and tear is often between 8 and 10 hours. Most shades have medium, buildable pigmentation, sometimes some are translucent to opaque. They are generally mixable, easy to use, and wearable for long periods of time.
Browse all of our ColourPop Super Shock Cheek Swatch.
We hope you consider shopping through our links below to support Temptalia. Thanks!
We are here to help you buy better beauty products that you will like and love! We recommend that you register to take advantage of personalized features, such as tracking the products you own, viewing your existing scam content, and more!
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare any two
Curious how the two shades compare to each other? Enter the shade below to get an instant side-by-side color palette!