ColourPop Fresh’n’ Peachy Powder Blush (US$8.00 for 0.13 ounces) is a brighter light medium coral with a mild, warm undertone and a matte finish. It has translucent, spreadable pigmentation, has a smoother, more velvety texture, and is thin and slightly powdery. I find that this formula can usually be flat/almost dry on my skin, so the product can be applied carefully to get a mixed look that does not emphasize the natural texture of my skin, which is the case. It was worn for eight hours, and then it faded visibly.
Detailed information about general performance and characteristics (such as smell).
- Colorful pop shortbread (Picture in Picture, $8.00) Darker (95% similar).
- MAC loves me, loves me (P, $29.00) is even cooler (95% similar).
- Patrick Tower, do we know her (pink) (PiP,) is more shiny (95% similar).
- Milan Coral Beam #4 (PiP,) is darker and quieter (95% similar).
- Heir (LE, $29.00) The color is darker (95% similar).
- Quite vulgar sweet revenge (P, $26.00) Brighter and darker (95% similar).
- Sydney Grace Peach and Cream (P, $9.00) The color is darker (90% similar).
- Kaya Pink Cloud (PiP,) is darker and colder (90% similar).
- Kevin Okin Dolin (P, $37.00) is even cooler (90% similar).
- Melting cosmetic honey thief (P, $22.00) The color is darker and colder (90% similar).
US$8.00/0.13 ounces. —— $61.54 per ounce
The formula should be “smooth” and have a “natural and healthy rinse”, with “long wear” and “can be layered to the intensity you want”. It is a light to moderate powdery powder blush with a translucent to translucent color effect that can be superimposed. The consistency has a drier, thinner feel, and although it feels smooth to the touch, I find that the type of powder blush is difficult to blend evenly on the skin, depending on a person’s skin type or basic preference. The drier the skin/base, the better the formula blends, but any natural oils or greasiness will cause the blush to be uneven and difficult to blend. My average wear time is between seven and eight hours.
Browse all of our ColourPop Pressed Powder Blush Plate.
We hope you consider shopping through our links below to support Temptalia. Thanks!
We are here to help you buy better beauty products that you will like and love! We recommend that you register to take advantage of personalized features, such as tracking the products you own, viewing your existing scam content, and more!
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare any two
Curious how the two shades compare to each other? Enter the shade below to get an instant side-by-side color palette!